Thank you to everyone who came out for our first PTO meeting last week! We are especially grateful that we had so many teachers attend our meeting. Thank you!! If you weren’t able to make it, these minutes should help you know what we talked about. We hope to see you at the next meeting on Wednesday October 21st at 6:30 pm in the middle school library.
Don’t have time to read the full document? Here are the highlights.
- Each grade level will be funded at $350 this year and each special area receives $125
- Some changes were made to voting. You need to attend at least 3 meetings and help with one event.
- We really NEED help with Zombie Night. New to PTO? This is a fantastic way to get involved. It is a fun, well attended event. Get in touch with Torie if you would like to help.
- Teachers come to our meetings. Our principal comes to our meetings. We have snacks. It is a fun group and this year we’re using the last 15 minutes of our meeting time for socializing.
- Hikes will resume soon.
- The ice-cream social is Thursday before Open House at 6 pm. There’s a DC BBQ right before that. Plan an evening out.