It is that time of year again! The planning for the Staff Slam has begun. The planning meeting occurred last week and here are the highlights from it as they pertain specifically to the Middle School and to the MS PTO responsibilities. Interested in being involved? View the full planning meeting notes. Sign up to volunteer. Check out the Facebook Event page!
- It is planned for Friday March 4th in the HS gym. They will be offering the opportunity to order shirts again this year and MS students and staff will have an opportunity to purchase them.
- Our PTO has been asked to organize/supply a goodie basket for the Silent Auction. We’re currently thinking about teams and working out who will coordinate this effort.
- We’ve also been tasked with recruiting volunteers to staff the various ticket tables and to donate baked goods to the bake sale.
- The Middle School PTO will also help get the word out by FB/website/email/announcements and print media.
- Lastly, we are responsible for organizing the cash boxes for the ticket tables and preparing them for the event.