Minutes from April 17, 2018
Thanks so much to Sarah Brainard, Alice Heise, Heather Tielens, Bonnie White, Ruthanna Hawkins & Helen Arco for attending.
We talked about:
- Request for funds for Home & Careers and Localvores- Voted and passed
- Request for 5th grade pedometers – Many questions asked; moved to vote via email pending answers
- Staff Slam update
- MS Counseling Office scheduled a parent session with the Mental Health Association of Tompkins County regarding the trends for depression and anxiety in our youth, and ways to combat it. Tues, May 29th, 6pm
- Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7-11
- May Day 5 K race, Sat, May 12
- Classroom Supplies Closet
- 8th Grade Dance
- Presentation of specific ideas by new PTO Beautification & Arts committee, Alice Heise, of beautifcation ideas to enhance the MS. Interested in being in the PTO Arts Committee? Email email@example.com.
For full minutes, click HERE!