We are excited to begin the 2018-2019 school year! The PTO is a great way to get to know children’s teachers, principal, and to fully understand the school.
Our calendar is below, but view the full district calendar. It is VERY full and useful to check out from time to time.
In general we meet the 3rd week of every month in the Middle School Library. We alternate Monday and Tuesday evening meetings to align with as many schedules as possible. This is the meeting schedule for 2018-2019:
- August – incoming 5th grade parent night. August 25th
- Monday, September 17th 6:30 p.m.
- Middle School Open House – September 20, 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16th 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 13th 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 5th 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19th 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 9th 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 13th 6:30 p.m. Ice Cream Social (incoming grade 5 families invited)
- Thursday June 25th Noon – Teacher Appreciation Brunch.
We host/co-host several events during the year. We are always looking for new ideas and volunteers. Come to our meetings to learn more, or contact a PTO officer. The events below are things we’ve committed to doing this year and have done for several years. We hope to add some new things this year too!
Do you have ideas for more fundraisers or fun events for our Middle Schoolers? Please contact us @ email@example.com!