We are excited to begin the 2017-2018 school year! The PTO is a great way to get to you know children’s teachers, principal, and to fully understand the school.
Our calendar is below, but view the full district calendar. It is VERY full and useful to check out from time to time.
In general we meet the 3rd week of every month in the Middle School Library. We alternate Monday and Tuesday evening meetings to align with as many schedules as possible. This is the meeting schedule for 2017-2018:
- August – incoming 5th grade parent night. August 20th 6-7 pm
- Monday September 18th 6:30 p.m.
- Middle School Open House – September 21, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday October 17th 6:30 p.m.
- Monday November 13th 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday February 6th 6:30 p.m.
- Monday March 20th 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday April 17th 6:30 p.m.
- Monday May 15th 6:30 p.m. Ice Cream Social (incoming grade 5 families invited)
- Thursday June 21st Noon – Teacher Appreciation Brunch.
We host/co-host several events during the year. We are always looking for new ideas and volunteers. Come to our meetings to learn more, or contact a PTO officer. The events below are things we’ve committed to doing this year and have done for several years. We hope to add some new things this year too!
Do you have ideas for more fundraisers or fun events for our MIddle Schoolers? Please contact us @ email@example.com!