Thanks to everyone who came out to our May meeting.
We talked about the May Day 5&5, cafeteria painting/sound improvements, voted in our new treasurer and much much more. Read the full meeting minutes.
We hope you can join us for our last meeting of the 2015-2016 school year on Monday May 20th in the Middle School Library at 3:30 p.m. We’ll offer ice-cream outside for kids, teachers and parents after our brief end of year meeting.
Dear PTO Members,
We had a had a great turnout at our recent PTO meeting and we especially want to thank all the teachers and staff members who came. We appreciate your participation and support!
The minutes from the meeting are available. Please check them out!
Some topics we discussed included:
Game Night: This fun event took place last Friday, 4/8, and was a great success. Big thanks to Teresa Naylor for serving as the event coordinator, and to all the parents and staff who volunteered to help! Continue reading “PTO Updates”
Read our full meeting minutes from our March 17th meeting.
Some of the highlights include:
- Discussion about the upcoming May Day 5&5
- Sprucing up the Cafeteria!
- A big outdoor mosaic tile installation at the HS with Denise Milito at the helm!
- Improving the outdoor space around the soon to be mosaic wall. Cheryl Thompson (architect) volunteered to help with this.
- Youth Arts Month and the art auction.
We will have vacancies in the following positions for the 2016-2017 school year. Click on the position title to see the job description.
We invite interested parents to read through the job descriptions for these positions and get in touch if you are interested. Both jobs are fun, not too demanding and give you an opportunity to connect with other parents and staff in the middle school. Contact us if you have any questions about either position or if you are interested.
The next Trumansburg Music Boosters meeting is coming up. If you have a middle school student interested in music, definitely check it out. They run an efficient meeting and do a lot to support music in our schools.
When: March 22nd from 7 – 8pm Where: High School Band Room
View the Agenda
Looking to kick off your St. Patrick’s Day? Come to our PTO meeting on Thursday March 17th in the Middle School library at 3:30 p.m. We’ll enjoy some green snacks and drinks and talk about a lot of items that are really important to help support Trumansburg Middle School students and their teachers. All are welcome! Bring a friend.
See the event page on Facebook and let us know you are coming.
Read our tentative agenda.
Thanks to everyone who came out for our November PTO meeting! We talked about a lot of things including:
- Zombie Night recap (we made almost $800 with this event)
- We picked a date for Game Night (Friday April 8) and decided we’ll hold a Time and Talent Auction and host a parent room.
- The May Day 5&5 has all the t-shirt sponsors!! Clarity Eye, Costello Acupuncture, Good to Go, Ehrhart Energy, Moore’s Marine, and Trumansburg Family Dentistry are our shirt sponsors. Registration opens January 1st.
- Nancy Compese is going to be in charge of the Teacher Wish List. Look for that in the coming months.
View the meeting minutes for all the information.