The Trumansburg Savings Program through Alternatives Federal Credit Union is opening up a “branch” for business at the Middle School on Wed, October 2, 2019 from 7:30-7:55 am!
If your child was in 4th grade last year at the Trumansburg Elementary School and had an account, he or she will be able to continue to make deposits. All other middle schoolers are invited to open accounts.
Five Ways to Set Up Your Child’s Savings Account
- Go to Alternatives Credit Union and open an account. We recommend that the parent also be on the account – you will need ID for your child such as Social Security card or print out your child’s information from SchoolTool.
- Request an application via email and we will send a packet home with your child. Please return to the MS Main Office.
- Pick up an application from the MS Main Office anytime and either return to the Main Office or at Alternatives Credit Union. Please note that all applications are reviewed and finalized by the credit union.
- Stop by the PTO table at the MS Open House on Thurs, Sept 19th to pick up an application. A representative from Alternatives Credit Union will be there to answer questions and accept applications.
- Request an application from a student teller during “branch hours” on Wednesday’s from 7:30-8 am starting on Oct 2nd.
More info to come about student teller recruitment.