We need your help! What better way to spend Friday the 13th than to come out and support the PTO sponsored Zombie Night by volunteering. We need zombies, baked goods, and more! Sign up HERE.
For more information about Zombie Night, click HERE.
To download the Zombie flyer and permission slip, click HERE. This link takes you to the MS Virtual Backpack. Scroll down to the bottom.
Select the image above to read the weekly news from the Middle School from September 25, 2017.
Minutes from September 18, 2017
Thanks to everyone who came out to our first PTO meeting! We talked about the following things:
- Zombie Night – Kathleen Pasetty and Tracy Seaman co-leading this year. Save the date for Friday, Oct 13th.
- Recap of funds earned in 2016-2017 School year
- Zombie Night
- Staff Slam
- May Day Silent Auction & Race
- Grassroots Parking Fundraiser
- Budget for 2017-2018
- Where do PTO funds go? At minimum, the PTO makes available the following funds directly to the teachers by request and approval.
- $500/grade ($2,000)
- $150/special ($1050) [Art, Guidance, Home&Career, Library, Music, PE, & Tech]
- $500/Community Read
- Additionally we sponsor other events and/or improvements based on whether we have the funds and by PTO member vote.
- Events for 2017/18
- Save the Date for May Day Race on May 12, 2018. Kickoff event in January 2018.
- New Fundraising ideas: Food Booth at Winterfest? Sledding party and snowman building contest ?
For full minutes, click HERE!
Select the image above to read the weekly news from the Middle School from September 18, 2017.
Select the image above to read the weekly news from the Middle School from September 4, 2017.