Thanks to everyone who came out to our last PTO. We talked about the following things:
- May Day Financials
- Voted on funding request from grade 7
- Grassroots parking
- Said farewell to outgoing officers Amy Dawson and Christina Luglan
- And much much more. Read our full minutes.
We hope you can sign up for at least one shift of our Grassroots parking if you are in town. If you work 8 hours you get a day pass for the festival. We will be sending out the Teacher Appreciation Lunch sign up soon. We will see you next year!!
Join us for our March PTO meeting! It is scheduled for 6:30 pm in the Middle School Library. We’ll be talking about many things to help round out our year. Some topics include: May Day 5&5, Screenagers showing, Grassroots parking, End of year Teacher lunch and much much more.
PTO Agenda – March 20th
We had our 2nd evening meeting of the year on November 14th. We had low attendance, but made several decisions and had a lot of great conversations. We talked about:
- Cafeteria table re-surfacing
- Game Night (cancelled for this year)
- Zombie Night wrap-up
- Possibly scheduling a screening of a movie through the Counseling Dept.
and much more.
Read the complete minutes for everything that we discussed.