Thanks to everyone who came out to our 2nd PTO meeting! We talked about the following things:
- Amazing Race Fundraiser (seeking team members to help organize this event that will happen either spring this year or next year)
- Jenna Sterns volunteered to be our teacher wish list liaison
- We are still seeking volunteers for Zombie night. Please help if you are able.
- We have been asked to support the mural area near the HS by helping with landscaping funding – more info will be provided in November.
- And much much more. Read our full minutes.
We hope you can join us for our next meeting scheduled for Monday November 14th at 6:30 p.m.
Thanks to everyone who came out to our May meeting.
We talked about the May Day 5&5, cafeteria painting/sound improvements, voted in our new treasurer and much much more. Read the full meeting minutes.
We hope you can join us for our last meeting of the 2015-2016 school year on Monday May 20th in the Middle School Library at 3:30 p.m. We’ll offer ice-cream outside for kids, teachers and parents after our brief end of year meeting.
Looking to kick off your St. Patrick’s Day? Come to our PTO meeting on Thursday March 17th in the Middle School library at 3:30 p.m. We’ll enjoy some green snacks and drinks and talk about a lot of items that are really important to help support Trumansburg Middle School students and their teachers. All are welcome! Bring a friend.
See the event page on Facebook and let us know you are coming.
Read our tentative agenda.